Social comittment
Social comittment

Sustainability

Social comittment


Regional affairs are very close to our hearts

MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS is a German family business which sells its body care products all over the world.

Since the company was set up almost 70 years ago, we have had our production facilities in the rural location of Siegelsbach in Baden Württemberg and are proud of the manufacturing base in Germany.

The fact that regional affairs are very close to our hearts is also reflected in our commitment to social causes. The majority of all donations in kind and monetary donations goes to associations and institutions in the immediate vicinity of our headquarters in Siegelsbach.

Children, young people and sports clubs are the main beneficiaries of our support. But old people’s homes and sheltered workshops also regularly receive donations in kind. Our skincare and haircare products are popular and always come in useful.

Our projects


VITAMINS
for primary schoolchildren

MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS has been supporting the “School Fruit” project since 2016, sponsoring fresh fruit for the pupils at the primary school in Siegelsbach. “School Fruit” is an EU scheme which receives 75% of its funding from the EU. The schools look for sponsors for the remaining 25%. MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS has taken on the role of sponsor for the Astrid-Lindgren primary school...

MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS has been supporting the “School Fruit” project since 2016, sponsoring fresh fruit for the pupils at the primary school in Siegelsbach. “School Fruit” is an EU scheme which receives 75% of its funding from the EU. The schools look for sponsors for the remaining 25%. MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS has taken on the role of sponsor for the Astrid-Lindgren primary school in Siegelsbach and is helping to improve the nutritional situation of the children in this way. MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS supports the School Fruit project out of sincere conviction as it enables pupils to realise the enjoyment of something healthy.

“Promoting the health of children and young people is important to us. Children are our future, so any kind of support is a worthwhile investment,” said executive assistant Nora Esslinger.

If there is an acute need, MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS also helps out with financial donations. We helped to finance water dispensers for a school in Bad Rappenau, for example, and at the same time did something for the environment. Water is vital to survival – children should have enough of it. It can be poured directly from the water dispenser, bypassing the need for any bottles and dispensing entirely with packaging. “People who have water don’t need to buy lemonade, and people who have fruit don’t need to buy fruit bars,” said Nora Esslinger , illustrating the fundamental point of this kind of support.

Every year MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS supports the communities of Siegelsbach and Hüffenhardt with their holiday playscheme for schoolchildren, donating sunscreen, bath bombs and shower gels which are popular with children and young people and are very useful, especially during the summer holidays.


Showers and creams
for the needy

The Landesverband der Tafeln Baden-Württemberg food bank association receives donations in kind by the pallet load from MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS. The association collects the goods from our factory and distributes them...

The "Landesverband der Tafeln Baden-Württemberg" food bank association receives donations in kind by the pallet load from MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS. The association collects the goods from our factory and distributes them to the various outlets. The time required for this process is minimal for us whereas the benefits for the food banks and the needy are all the greater. Over 51,000 products were donated in 2017.

BABY CARE
FOR ORPHANS

Our sponsorship of the association “Little Flowers of China” is a project in contrast to our otherwise regional support.

In this case we donate products from our baby care brand sanosan to Chinese orphanages...


Our sponsorship of the association “Little Flowers of China” is a project in contrast to our otherwise regional support.

In this case we donate products from our baby care brand sanosan to Chinese orphanages. In China sanosan is a coveted brand and the orphanages are more than grateful for these donations.

Environmental protection project
Clean drinking water in Kenya

Our climate protection project in rural Kenya shows that environmental protection and social commitment go hand in hand at MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS. In the course of recording our corporate carbon footprint (CCF), we set ourselves further sustainability goals...

Our climate protection project in rural Kenya shows that environmental protection and social commitment go hand in hand at MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS. In the course of recording our corporate carbon footprint (CCF), we set ourselves further sustainability goals which go beyond the legal requirements and regulations. To this end, we have the CO2 emissions of our company measured annually in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset them through special environmental protection projects, such as the treatment of clean drinking water in Kenya. By providing safe water, MANN & SCHRÖDER COSMETICS promotes the health of people in poor regions and enables them to use water without boiling.